The HCA in conjunction with the History Society are proposing to hold a Millennium Hall fund raising event on the afternoon of Sunday March 10th 2019.
This will consist of an open ‘Coffee and Cake’ afternoon, combined with an Arts and Crafts exhibition to display our local talent. It is hoped that individuals, along with our various societies, will exhibit.
In addition, the History Society will be holding a slideshow at regular intervals throughout the afternoon; this will be a collection of old photographs showing village life and buildings in bygone times.
This will be a great opportunity for local people to showcase their work.
Contact: If you have any questions please contact John Cooper on: email@example.com
How To Enter Exhibits – Enter Online Here
Individual Exhibitors may submit entries by completing this entry form online.
Last entry date: 17/02/2019
Terms and Conditions
- The exhibits will remain the responsibility of the exhibitors.
The hall insurance will not cover the exhibits; any exhibitor requiring insurance must arrange their own cover.
- Exhibitors will be responsible for delivery of their exhibits in a form ready for exhibition. Photographs must be mounted.
- Exhibitors will be responsible for delivery to the hall by the designated time. Late entries may not be accepted.
- Exhibitors will be responsible for removal of exhibits post exhibition.
- A donation of 20% of exhibit sales towards the ‘Hall Funds’ will be appreciated.
- Number of entries per individual exhibitor may be limited depending on available space.