The Millennium Hall in Llanfallteg is a modern community hall available for hire between Whitland and Narberth in West Carmarthenshire. The hall is suitable for a range of functions and activities including family celebrations, live music, fitness classes, groups and clubs, training events, meetings and exhibitions. The hall boasts a range of modern features and facilities which range from a fully functioning kitchen, to in-house audio system with overhead video protection.
Hall For Hire in Llanfallteg, Whitland
Llanfallteg hall is available for private or business hire. It is a suitable hall for events such as birthdays, christening or wedding receptions, family occasions & bereavement receptions, fundraising events, live music & dancing, sports group & club session, fitness classes, training events, exhibitions & seminars, regular events and rehearsals. Availability can be viewed on the events page on the calendar.
- Large open hall space
- Private meeting / training room
- Large kitchen with cooker & tea urn
- Plates, cups & kitchen ware
- In-House audio system
- Overhead large screen video projector
- DVD, VHS, CD players, Microphones
- Free BT fibre broadband
- Modern computer with printer (up to A3)
- Overhead hall heating
- Disabled access throughout
- Hearing loop system
- Toilets / Disabled access toilets with hand dryers
- Soft furnished seating & ample tables
- Whiteboards in hall & meeting room
- Off-road parking
- Public access defibrillator 24/7 access outside hall
How To Hire The Hall
To hire Llanfallteg Millennium Hall or request hall hire prices please either email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Wendy Heron on 07768 108826. You can also download a Booking Form 2021 here and a copy of the 21-07-07 Hire Agreement and Conditions of Hire
The hall is made available for hire under its terms and conditions of hire. You can request these at any time.
This page is also available in: Welsh